Private Patients Price List
(please note that the prices and services covered are subject to change, thanks)
If you are over 70 you can register for a GP visit card, regardless of income.
Everyone over 70 living in Ireland can get a GP visit card.
Click here to register online:
All children under 6 years of age living in Ireland can get a GP visit card whether you have a GMS card or not.
Private Patients should apply here https://www2.hse.ie/services/gp-visit-cards/under-6s-gp-visit-card.html in order to access free healthcare for their Under 6 year olds.
- Consultation; Per Person/Child €60.00
- Consultation; Adult + 1 Child, €70.00
- Adult + 2 Children; €80.00
- Follow Up Consultation (same Complaint Within 2 Weeks) €30.00
- Blood Tests €20.00
- Telephone Consultation €45.00
- Ecg (CARDIAC) €40.00
- Flu vaccine Free unless you do not qualify
- Pneumococcal vaccine €30.00 (free if not previously claimed within 10 years)
- Consultation & Ecg €70.00
- Nurse Consultation €30.00
- Consultation & bloods €50.00
- Consultation & Ear Syringing €70.00
- Driving Licence Exam €50.00
- Certs For Absense (work, school or Crèche) €20.00 Per Week
- Pre-Employment Medical €60.00
- Minor Surgery From €100.00
- Joint Injections/Minor surgery From €100.00
- Repeat scripts (3 months) €25.00
- Repeat scripts (6 months) €30.00
- Travel Vaccines (prices varies)
- Sexual Health Consultation Incl. Blood & Urine Test
(HEPATITIS, Hiv, Gonorrhea, Chlaymidia, Etc.) €100.00
- 24 Hour Blood Pressure Monitoring €70.00
- Mole Checking €80.00
- Legal Medical Reports €315.00
- Jury Exemption Reports €105.00
- Ear Syringing €40.00
- Cervical Smear Outside The State Cervical Check Program €60.00
- Annual Wellness Check €150.00*
(*) Includes: Ecg, Cholesterol, Prostate, 24hr Blood Pressure, Bmi, Weight Monitoring, Diabetes Check, Breast Exam.
There is a charge of €25.00 for all non-consultant or non-referral letters incl:
- School/College/Work related letters
- Certificates and forms
- Housing/Social letters
- Non-Medical referrals
- Letters to carry medication on board for travel purposes.
- Letters supporting Work From Home schemes
Patient Registration and Medical Summary
Download the Patient Registration and Medical Summary Form